With Analysis for Office SAP already provides the perfect tool for analysis of SAP BW data in Excel. With SAC however, you reach a lot of business users, who are not trained with Analysis for Office.
biExport for Excel is designed to provide an Excel export for these users, which allows e.g. for a quick calculation of an additional KPI or a simulation based on the data. Still, even if online frontends provide such features, most users love Excel’s flexibility for these tasks.
biExport allows business users to create an export to Excel or Numbers with just one click.
- Export Templates can be used in XLS, XLSX, XLSM or XLST formats in order to provide a Corporate Design for the export
- Widgets can be explicitly selected for the export
- Tables are automatically translated into a spreadsheet table. The whole table is exported, independent from scrollbars in the dasboard. CSS styles are kept, as well as the number formatting. Everything is ready for calculation.
- Charts can be translated into Excel charts. Chart type, colours and styling is kept as close to the original as possible. Users can change the data of the charts or enhance them, if needed.
- All other widgets are exported as images
With the help of our biAnalytics Office add in to Microsoft Excel, users can refresh the export document directly from Excel. They can even add additional data sources, or change the filtering and drilldown of the existing ones.